Taking care of our client’s when they have a loss is our top priority. Our professional, friendly, and knowledgeable Claims staff is passionate about delivering service that is both extraordinary and valued by our clients. We approach each client with integrity, empathy, and action oriented communication to promptly and effectively resolve your claim.
To report a claim,
please call (800) 459-1690, fax (248) 559-0870 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To inquire as to the status of an existing claim, please call (248) 262-5402 or (877) 263-6468.
It’s always a good idea to keep a detailed inventory (photographs are especially helpful) of business property, which is extremely valuable should you ever need to report a claim.
Reporting a claim:
- Take reasonable steps to correct potential safety risks and prevent further damage.
- Keep accurate record of your repair expenses.
- Separate items that may be cleaned and/or repaired, and check with your claim representative before discarding any items.
- If your loss is a result of a third party’s conduct or action, you need to secure as much information about that third party and submit that information at the same time you file your claim.
- If your business premises has been damaged so severely that you are not able to continue with your business operations, please advise us accordingly when you report the claim. We will explain to you any coverages that may be available to you regarding loss of business income.
- The above general descriptions of coverages are not a statement of contract. Details of coverage or limits vary in some states. All coverages are subject to the terms, provisions, exclusions and conditions in the policy itself and in any endorsements that may be applicable.